Open Site Navigation
  • 2048px-Telegram_logo.svg
  • Twitter_Logo
  • discord-mascot
  • reddit-logo

Total Supply: 

210,000,000,000

5% of each transaction adds to the liquidity pool on PancakeSwap V2. 

No other fees, 

No Inflation.

Tokenomics

Liquidity is locked through Unicrypt.

10% of the initial supply held by the dev wallet for marketing and development of the project. The remaining 90% of coins were added to liquidity on Pancakeswap V2, initial liquidity locked for 14 years in an effort to foster organic growth for Pampy Coin.

    • 2048px-Telegram_logo.svg
    • Twitter_Logo
    • discord-mascot
    • reddit-logo